miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

unit 2 lesson 4

7 Find six verbs in the puzzle. Use them to complete the sentences in the correct tense.  
A) Yesterday I leaved the house at 7:00 a.m. to go to school.
B) She made five calls on her cell phone last night.
C) Charles Darwin wrote On the Origin of Species in the 19 Century.
D) He heard the Jitterbug One Touch because the volume was on loud.
E) Last week we went to the zoo and saw an orangutan.
F) Dr. Martin Cooper began working for Motorola in the 1950s.
H
M
A
K
E
N
S
E
K
B
V
W
G
E
A
C
X
L
J
I
E
R
X
W
R
I
T
E
L
E
A
V
E
E
Z
R
T
C
X
J
B
K
B
E
G
I
N
O
j



8. Expand these notes to make a paragraph about the invienton of the microwave ( Lesson 4)
Percy LeBaron Spencer in 1946 accidentally invented the microwave.
He was an engineer at Raytheon Company. One morning he want to his laborator and saw the candy bar he and in his pocket and melted, the experiment again and put in fornt of the magnetron returned to try but this time with popcorn.
He knew that this was an impirtant discovery and the microwave soon became very popular



video 4







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario