lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014
unit 2 lesson 10
3. put the words in parentheses into the correct from to complete the sentence. (lesson10)
a) I´m bored. I want to do comething new and exciting
b) You can lose a lot of weight by powerbocking
c) I think this is dangerous sport.
d) The rubik´s cube was a great invention
e) This is a wonderful way of getting exercise
f) What equipment do you need to play that sport?
4.Identify the error in each sentence. Write the sentence correctly . (lesson 10)
a) I like listen to jazz.I like listen jazz
b)He loves to go powerbocking on sundays. He loves to go powerbocking on sundays
c) We don´t like to work out in the gym. We prefer going runing. we do not like to work out in the gym we prefer go to running
d) I hate to playing games like Rubik´s cube and touch cube. I hate play games like rubik´s cube and touch cube
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario