7.Number the parts of the conversation in the
correct order.(lesson 4)
A: so,
will you continue studying something related to math?
|
5
|
B: I’m
still undecided. It could be a job in an engineering company, but what I’d
really like to do is something related to cosmology.
|
8
|
A:did
you have any special abilities when you were a kid
|
1
|
B: yes,
I’ll probably get a degree in physics or engineering. I haven’t to decided
yet.
|
6
|
B: well,
I have always been good at math, and I could do calculus when I was 10.
|
2
|
A: and
what job do you want to do when you finish?
|
7
|
B: No.
my mom is a math teacher, and when she saw that I liked math she started
teaching me.
|
4
|
A:
Really! That’s amazing. They didn't teach you that in elementary school, I
suppose.
|
3
|
8.each of these sentences has a mistake of
Spelling(S), Punctuation(P), or Grammar(G).write S, P, or G and correct the
mistakes.(lesson4)
a I could'nt read very well when i was
a kid.
p
couldn't
b Could you get home OK yesterday?
s yesterday
c His dad said he couldn't has a
skateboard.
g
couldn't
d I couldn't to call you last night.
g
couldn't call
e Could you ride a bike when you
were five.
p five
f I could get a job with my
cuosin.
s cousin
g she could spoke four languages at
the age of seven.
g could speak
h Mozart cold play the piano when he
was three.
s could
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario