1 when i finish school next year i want to take a) self-employed
2 he says he migth go into b) to continue studying?
3 i may not have c) business whit his brother
4 do you want d) a year off and travel the world
6 do you want to e) get married?
5 i dont't think i'm the kind of person to settle f) children until i'm in my 30s
7 i migth move away g) and get ajob in another city
8 i can imagine being h) down and have children
R-.1-d, 2-c, 3-f, 4-b, 5-h, 6-e, 7-g, 8-a
4 write sentences about yourself that start whit these expressions(lesson 2)
a I
definitely will a party in
my house.
b I probably will in a house in my friend.
c I might cook
with my mom.
d I may one
moment please.
e I may not to
go to my house.
f I might go
to do exercise.
g I probably won't to
be punished.
h
I definitely won't to
do my homework.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario