viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014

unit 1 lesson 12


7 Fill in each blank with a word from the box .

A) I am not very sure about what I want to do next year.


B) What are you going to do for Christmas vacation?

C ) I'm hungry

D) I am certainly not going to continue living with my parents.

E) I would not want to live in another country. I prefer living here.

F) I need you advice. What do you think I should do the next year?

G) It might be difficult to get a scholar ship.
H)  learn to play piano

8 Write 2 of your short-term goals and 2 of your long-term goals. Short-terms goals 

1.-finish my studies
2.-finished reading a book

Long-terms goals 

1.- buy a car
2.-saving for a house
3.-travel to a place in the world


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario